What does EPRU stand for?
EPRU stands for Ethane Propane Recovery Unit (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPRU
We have 9 other meanings of EPRU in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Preparedness Response Team (various locations)
- Engine Pressure Ratio Transmitter
- Estrogen-Progestin Replacement Therapy (women's health)
- Educational Planning Resource and Transfer Center (Bellevue Community College)
- Emergency Power Ride-Through Capability System
- Eastern Pennsylvania Rugby Union
- Eastern Province Rugby Union (South Africa)
- Economic Policy Research Unit (University of Copenhagen; Denmark)
- Education Policy Research Unit (Arizona State University)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Unit (International Rescue Committee)
- European Policy Research Unit (est. 1989; University of Manchester; UK)
- English Professional Rugby Union Clubs
- Ecumenical Program for Urban Service (National Council of the Churches of Christ; New York, NY)
- Établissement de Préparation et de Réponse aux Urgences Sanitaires (French: Establishment of Preparedness and Response to Health Emergencies)
- Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
- Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
- European Pesticide Residue Workshop
- Extended Parts Replacement Warranty (automated teller machines)
- E-Procurement System (various companies)
- Ear, Patella, Short Stature Syndrome