TALLINN -- Estonian shipping company Tallink Grupp has reached an agreement with international lenders to reduce the amount of repayment of the main part of its loans over the next two years, reports news agency LETA.
What does ESCO stand for?
ESCO stands for Estonian Shipping Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESCO
We have 16 other meanings of ESCO in our Acronym Attic
- English Setter Club of New England
- Executive Service Corps of New England
- Everton Supporters Club Northern Ireland
- European Society for Classical Natural Medicine
- European Society for Clinical Neuropharmacology
- Eastern Self-reliant Community Awakening Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Eastern Sydney Chamber Orchestra (Australia)
- Electric Steel Company, Inc.
- Energy Service Company
- Esfahan Steel Company (Iran)
- Educational Services Center of Cuyahoga County (Cleveland, OH)
- Enhanced Server Capacity on Demand (Fujitsu Siemens Computers)
- European Standards Committee for Oxidative DNA Damage
- Eastern States Conference on Linguistics
- Eurovision Song Contest On Line
- École Supérieure de Chimie Organique et Minérale (French: Superior School of Mineral and Organic Chemistry; est. 1957)
- Economic Issues Community
- Electricity Supply Commission (South Africa)
- Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi
- Enterprise Systems Connectivity (IBM)