The Uusimaa department of the Finnish Nature Protection Society, Estonian Nature Foundation, Estonian Nature Researchers Society, Estonian Green Movement, Estonian Students' Environment Protection Society Sorex, Laanerannik, Nomme Tee Society, Seminatural Community Conservation Association and Tartu Students Nature Protection Club disputed the permit on March 15 in the Finnish Vaasa administrative court, reports Estonian National Broadcasting.
What does EGM stand for?
EGM stands for Estonian Green Movement (est. 1988)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EGM
We have 51 other meanings of EGM in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency General Meeting
- Emerging Growth Markets
- Emniyet Genel Mudurlugu
- Enforcement Guidance Memoranda
- Enhancing Grants Management (US FEMA)
- Ensemble de Guitares de Marly (French: Ensemble of Guitars of Marly)
- Entreprise de Goudronnage et Maçonnerie (French: Tarring and Masonry Company)
- Environmental Gas Monitor
- Eric's Game Music (website)
- Escadron de Gendarmerie Mobile (French: Mobile Police Squadron)
- Estudio General de Medios (Spanish: General Means Study)
- États Généraux du Multilinguisme (French: General Estates of Overseas Multilingualism)
- Euro GeoGrafiche Mencattini (Italian tourism publisher)
- European Gypsy Moth
- Everett Gospel Mission (Everett, WA)
- Every Generation Ministries
- Executive Gaming Monthly
- Executive General Manager
- Expert Group Meeting
- Export General Manifests
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Estonian Green Movement and the Estonian Fund for Nature have sent an official complaint.