Estimated right ventricular systolic pressure was elevated to 50 mmHg, but the right ventricular function preserved.
What does ERVSP stand for?
ERVSP stands for Estimated Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure (cardiology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Enteric & Respiratory Virus Laboratory (Colindale, North London, England)
- Energy Research Videoconferencing Network
- Economic and Regenerative Value of the Natural Environment in the Northwest (report)
- Eindhovense Regionale Verplegings Omroep (Dutch: Eindhoven Regional Nursing Broadcasting; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- European Research Vessels Operators
- Extended Resection of Vater's Papilla
- Early Retirement Voluntary Severance
- Emergency Routine Verification Schedule
- EPS Rando Vinum Sportis (French recreation group)
- Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris (est. 1982)
- Early Release After Writeback
- Electric Resistance Weld
- Emotional Release Work (therapy)
- Enhanced Radiation Warhead
- Enhanced Radiation Weapon
- Equal Rights Washington (LGBT advocacy organization in Washington State, USA)
- Erwachsen (German: adults)
- European Reuse Workshop
- Evan Rachel Wood (actress)
- Explanation of Report, Written
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimated right ventricular systolic pressure (RVSP) and pulmonary artery systolic pressures were both 48 mm Hg.