For each case, five pregnant women who tested negative for H1N1 influenza or were untested were randomly chosen from each site's database and matched by estimated date of confinement and site.
What does EDOC stand for?
EDOC stands for Estimated Date of Confinement (baby due date)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDOC
We have 5 other meanings of EDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Data Out Random Access Memory
- Effective Date of Award
- Episcopal Diocese of Albany (New York)
- European Database on AIDS
- Expected Date of Arrival
- Effective Date of Change
- Effective Date of Contract
- Electronic Document
- Emerald Dog Obedience Club, Inc. (est. 1958; Eugene, OR)
- Enterprise Distributed Object Computing
- Ecological Determinants of Ocean Carbon Cycling (project)
- Enhanced Deep Operations Coordination Center (Army)
- Enhanced Deep Operations Counterfire Cell
- Electronic Document Management System
- Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Concentration System
- Extended Data Out Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Excessive Drinker Outcome Expectations Scale
- Effective Degrees of Freedom
- Emergency Department of the Future (est. 1991; American College of Emergency Physicians)
- Equivalent Degrees of Freedom
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Smart Form also formulates the estimated date of confinement and updates all parameters each time a patient is seen.