The team generates path sequence diagrams (PSD) for each escape scenario (see Figure 2) and calculates the probability of interrupting the escape by using the estimate of adversary sequence interruption (EASI) methodology (see tables 1 and 2).
What does EASI stand for?
EASI stands for Estimate of Adversary Sequence Interruption
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of EASI
We have 56 other meanings of EASI in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Assembly Services Inc.
- Électronique Achat Service Industrie (French: Electronic Purchase Service Industry)
- Embedded All-in-one System Interface
- Energy Automation Systems, Inc.
- Engineered Air Systems Inc. (St Louis, Missouri)
- Enhanced Asynchronous SCSI (Small Computer Systems Interface) Interface
- Enhanced Audio Streaming Interface
- Entreprise Adaptée de Sous-Traitance Industrielle (French industrial subcontractor)
- Environmental Alliance for Senior Involvement
- Equal Access to Software and Information
- Éthique à Sensibilité Islamique (French: Islamic Sensitivity Ethics; finance)
- European Academic Supercomputing Initiative
- Expanded Additional Skill Identifier
- Extended Acorn System Interface
- Commissariat Wallon E-Administration et Simplification (French)
- Enzyme Amplified Sensitivity Immuno Assay (kit)
- Evaluating Acquired Skills in Communication-Revised (language delay diagnostics)
- Edinburgh Area Scouts International Expeditions (UK)
- Environment for Application Software Integration and Execution
- Electronic Access System for Iowa Education Records (Iowa Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EASI is an acronym for Estimate of Adversary Sequence Interruption.