One result was the 1983 formation of the Estes Park Urban Renewal Authority (EPURA), which paved the way (literally) for today's long, pedestrian-friendly central district.
What does EPURA stand for?
EPURA stands for Estes Park Urban Renewal Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Euromed Permanent University Forum (Europe)
- Erie Pennsylvania Ultimate Frisbee Association
- Editorial Photographers United Kingdom
- Environmental Psychology in the United Kingdom (conference)
- Expeditionary Pack Up Kit (military management system)
- Ecole Polytechnique Universitaire de Lille (French)
- Empresa Pública de Urbanização de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Eastern Parkway United Methodist Church (Schenectady, NY)
- Electronic Proceedings of Undergraduate Mathematics Day (University of Dayton, Ohio)
- Environmental Protection Use Period (China)
- Employment Precarity, Unemployment and Social Exclusion (UK)
- El Paso Urban Systemic Program (El Paso, TX; US NSF)
- Escola Politecnica University of Sao Paulo
- Electric Power Utility Technology (Bunker Hill Community College program; Massachusetts)
- Events per Unit Time
- El Paso Urban Transportation Study
- Enhanced PLRS User Unit
- Earnings Power Value
- École du Personnel Volant (French: Flying School Staff)
- Ecrivain Public Virtuel (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group also will also tour Rocky Mountain National Park as well as downtown Estes Park, and take a walking tour of the Knoll-Willows property that showcases the town's open lands and working partnership with the Estes Park Urban Renewal Authority.
After completing a rigorous competitive selection process, officials with the Estes Park Urban Renewal Authority selected Heath to build Wiest Plaza along the river and complete nearby riverfront improvements.