Estate Surveying and Valuation profession in Nigeria is regulated by the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) and Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) by virtue of promulgation of the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board Act (Decree) No.
What does ESVARBON stand for?
ESVARBON stands for Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (Abuja, Nigeria)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Eastern Shore of Virginia
- Eastern Southern Vacation Alliance
- EBIT Shareholder Value Added
- Email Security Virtual Appliance
- Emilio Segre Visual Archives
- Enhanced Single Vehicle Approval
- European Secure Vehicle Alliance
- European Symposium on Voluntary Associations
- Evergreen State Volkssport Association (Washington)
- East Sussex Vehicle Adaptation Centre (UK)
- Ecclesfield School Virtual Community
- European Society of Veterinary Cardiology
- European Society of Veterinary Clinical Ethology
- Early Stage Venture Capital Limited Partnership
- European Society of Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition
- European Society of Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- European Society of Veterinary Dermatology
- Electrophysiologic Studies Versus Electrocardiographic Monitoring (medical trial)
- Empire State Venture Group (New York)
- East Stroudsburg Veterinary Hospital (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DATA AND METHODOLOGY EMPLOYED The target population for the study is the registered Estate Surveyors and Valuers in Lagos whose names are contained in an updated 2002 Directory published by the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVRBON).