an attorney-run affiliate of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils in Cleveland, Ohio, is the only ABA-accredited program for certification of an attorney as an Estate Planning Law Specialist (EPLS).
What does EPLS stand for?
EPLS stands for Estate Planning Law Specialist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPLS
We have 24 other meanings of EPLS in our Acronym Attic
- Extra-Provincial Limited Partnership
- Eastport Peninsula Lobster Protection Committee (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Effective Packet Loss Rate
- Enhanced Position Location and Reporting System (also seen as EPLARS)
- Enhanced Position Location Reporting System (Very High Speed Integrated Circuit)
- Enhanced Position Location Reporting System-Data Radio
- Department of Educational Policy and Leadership Studies (University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
- Embedded Platform Logistics System (US Marine Corps)
- Enquête sur le Parc Locatif Social (French housing rental survey)
- Ethernet Private Line Service (computer networking)
- European Pediatric Life Support (course)
- Excluded Parties List System
- Educational Partnerships and Learning Technologies
- External Programs and Learning Technologies
- Earnings Per Linked Unit
- Enseignement Précoce des Langues Vivantes (French: Early Teaching of Modern Languages)
- Excess Property Laydown Yard/Scrap Metal Laydown Yard
- Earth Pointing Mode
- Eastern Penn Mushroomers (Lancaster, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estate Planning Law Specialists Harold Apolinsky and Craig Stephens and expert financial planner Stewart Welch III know this better than anyone else, and in the revised and updated edition of J.
Havens is newly certified as an Estate Planning Law Specialist by the Estate Law Specialist Board, Inc.