College of Management Studies, established in the late 1960s to provide quality management education in India, and currently interested in offering a curriculum in real estate that would include property management; * Estate Agents' Association of India (EAAI), an organization headquartered in Mumbai that seeks to provide guidelines for the cooperation of estate agents and provides a schedule of rates of commission; and * Cushman & Wakefield (India), which has been in India for seven years and has had a facilities management operation for one year.
What does EAAI stand for?
EAAI stands for Estate Agents' Association of India (realtors; est. 1969)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAAI
We have 1 other meaning of EAAI in our Acronym Attic
- Education at a Glance
- Ethnic Albanian Armed Groups
- European Antique Auction Gallery (Seminary, MS)
- Enhanced Air-to-Air Air-to-Ground Linked Environment Simulation
- Extensible Architecture for Analysis and Generation of Linked Simulations
- Everyone Allied against Homophobia (Columbia University)
- East Ann Arbor Health Center (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Eastern Amateur Arabian Horse Show Circuit
- Empresa Administradora de Aeropuertos Internacionales (Spanish: International Airports Enterprise Manager; Nicaragua)
- Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Espace Aménagement Aires de Jeux (French landscaping company)
- Electrostatic Aerosol Assisted Jet Deposition (coating technology; Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.; UK)
- Enhanced Applique Armor Kit (product)
- Estonian Association of Applied Linguistics
- Experimental Amebic Abscess of the Liver
- École d'Application de l'Aviation Légère de l'Armée de Terre (French military aviation school)
- East Asian Academic Librarians of California
- Ecumenical Association of Academics and Laity Centres in Europe
- Effective Atmospheric Angular Momentum (meteorology)
- European Alliance Against Malaria (Belgium)