The same result was observed by our group using gaseous contact with the essential oil of Croton zehntneri (14).
What does EOCZ stand for?
EOCZ stands for Essential Oil of Croton Zehntneri (antispasmodic agent)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Senior Chief Equipment Operator (Naval Rating)
- Engineering Open Complex Systems: Metasynthesis of Computing Paradigms
- End of Cycle Test (US Army)
- End-Of-Course Test
- Endoscopic Optical Coherence Tomography
- Ethernet Over Copper
- Exempt Organizations Compliance Unit (US IRS)
- Equal Opportunity Commission Victoria (Australia)
- Equivalent One-Path Channel-Response Vector
- Employee Ownership Communications Working Group (SAIC)
- Date of Entering Officer (US Navy)
- Ecologic Oriented Development (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Electric Organ Discharge
- Electro Optic Director (weapons)
- Electro-Optical Disk
- Elite Operations Division (game)
- Emergency Order of Detention (psychiatry directive)
- Emperors of Darkside (forum)
- Employee and Organizational Development (human resources)
- Employee on Duty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antibacterial activity of the volatile compounds of essential oil of Croton zehntneri by gaseous contact.