Antibodies to hepatitis C virus in essential mixed cryoglobulinemia.
What does EMC stand for?
EMC stands for Essential Mixed Cryoglobulinemia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMC
We have 493 other meanings of EMC in our Acronym Attic
- Epoxy Molding Compound
- Equilibrium Moisture Content (lumber)
- Equipment Management Company (various locations)
- Equipment Manufacturers Code
- Equity Market Capitalization
- Equity Membership Candidate
- Equivalent Magnetic Current
- Erasmus Medical Center (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- Erdenet Mining Corporation (Mongolia)
- Essential Media Communications (Australia)
- Ester Méthylique de Colza (French: Rapeseed Methyl Ester)
- Ethyl Methyl Carbonate
- Étude des Mécanismes Cognitifs (French: Cognitive Mechanisms; psychology)
- Euro Mobilfunk Center (German mobile goods)
- Europe Machine Company (France)
- European Masters Championships
- European Mediation Conference
- European Medical Center
- European Mining Course
- European Muon Collaboration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Renal involvement in essential mixed cryoglobulinemia.
These include essential mixed cryoglobulinemia and membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis.