These alterations were first reported to be related to essential fatty acid deficiency (EFAD) (9) or defective essential fatty acid metabolism (10).
What does EFAD stand for?
EFAD stands for Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EFAD
We have 1 other meaning of EFAD in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Field Activity Chesapeake
- Ecole Franco Allemande Commerce Industrie (French: French & German School of Business and Industry; Paris, France)
- European Federation of Associations and Centres of Irish Studies
- École de Formation des Avocats Centre Sud (French: Training School of Central South Lawyers)
- Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington
- École Fondamentale Adventiste de Diquini (French: Adventist University of Diquini; Diquini, Haiti)
- Electronic Facilities & Airport Directory (Production Software; Cedar Park, TX)
- Emerald Fulltext Archive Database (Emerald Group Publishing Limited)
- Emergency Fire Appliance Driving (fire and rescue services; UK)
- Enemies Foreign and Domestic (Matthew Bracken book)
- European Federation of the Association of Dietitians (est. 1978)
- European Film Agency Director (EU-states national film bodies consortium)
- Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency Disease
- Everything for A Dollar Store (discount stores)
- Estudios de Formación y Ayuda Empresarial (Spanish: Studies Enterprise Training and Support)
- Être Fort aux Échecs (French chess club)
- European Federation of Associations of Environmental Professionals
- Emergency Fuel Adjustment Factor
- Engineering Future Automazione Flessibile (Italian: Future Flexible Automation Engineering)
- Équipement Force Armées Française (French: French Armed Forces Equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DRY: Inadequate protein intake, essential fatty acid deficiency, thyroid disease and menopause or chemicals used on your hair.
n DRY HAIR: It may be linked with inadequate protein intake, essential fatty acid deficiency, thyroid disease and menopause or chemicals used on hair.