The teachers can use the project to help reach Essential Academic Learning Requirements.
What does EALR stand for?
EALR stands for Essential Academic Learning Requirements (special education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EALR
We have 2 other meanings of EALR in our Acronym Attic
- Enzyme-Amplified Lanthanide Luminescence (chemistry)
- European Academy for Law and Legislation (Netherlands)
- Elf Afriquia Lubrifiants Maroc (French: Elf Lubricants Morocco Africa)
- Écrire Avec, Lire Pour (French cinema project)
- Education Assistance Loan Program (Canadian Forces Personnel Assistance Fund)
- Energy Agency of Livorno Province (Italy; aka Agenzia Energetica della Provincia di Livorno)
- Extension Administrative Leadership Program
- East-Asian Language Processing and Internet Information Technology (conference)
- El Arabia for Land Reclamation (stock symbol)
- Electrically Evoked Late Latency Response (auditory response)
- East Asian Library Resources Group of Australia
- Essential Academic Learning Requirements in Science (Washington state)
- East Asia Law Society (George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC)
- East Asian Legal Studies (Harvard Law School; Cambridge, MA)
- Emergency Airfield Lighting System
- Emerging Arts Leaders Symposium (American University; Washington, DC)
- English and American Literature Section (Association of College and Research Libraries)
- English as an Additional Language Service (educational program; UK)
- Earliest Anticipated Launch Time
- Eastern Area Leadership Training (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To meet the student achievement standards set by the state, that is, the Essential Academic Learning Requirements (EALRs) and the Washington Assessment of Student Learning (WASL), teacher preparation institutions are being asked to substantially change their teacher training programs.