I know the Essendon football club are under investigation and there's another player from another club under investigation but they haven't released a name or anything.
What does EFC stand for?
EFC stands for Essendon Football Club (Melbourne, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFC
We have 206 other meanings of EFC in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Field Change
- Engineering Flight Computer
- English for Commerce
- Enterprise Fabric Connectivity (software)
- Entrance Facility Charge
- Entrepreneur Friendly Community (various locations)
- Entreprise Familiale Centenaire (French: Centennial Family Business)
- Epping Forest College (UK)
- Equivalent Full Charge
- Error, Fraud and Corruption
- Essex Field Club (UK)
- Establecimiento Financiero de Credito (Spanish: Credit Association)
- European Federation of Corrosion
- European Foundation Centre (Belgium)
- Évacuation de Fumées et de Chaleur (French: Evacuation of Smoke and Heat; ventilation)
- Evangelical Fellowship of Canada
- Evangelical Free Church
- Everton Football Club
- Évreux Football Club (French football club)
- Expect(ed) Further Clearance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Essendon Football Club has announced that it has extended its partnership with adidas for an additional four years.
CAPTION(S): Everton manager David Moyes and Matthew Knights, manager of Aussie Rules giants Essendon Football Club, pose with their teams