Time Warner, (Marketing Consultant, Suede Magazine, Essence Communications Partners and Branding Director, Teen People) and MTV Networks (Director, Affiliate Marketing).
What does ECP stand for?
ECP stands for Essence Communications Partners (publishing company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECP
We have 419 other meanings of ECP in our Acronym Attic
- Eosinophil Chemotactic Protein
- Episcopal Church At Princeton (Princeton, NJ)
- Equipment Change Proposal
- Equipment Collection Point
- Equivalent Circuit Parameter
- Equivalent Component Pair
- Erosion Control Products
- Error Correction Protocol
- Escadrilles Canadiennes de Plaisance (French)
- Escherichia Coli Common Pilus
- Essential Community Provider
- Essex Community Players (Vermont)
- Estimated Critical Position
- Estradiol Cypionate
- Euro Contrôle Projet (French: Euro Control Project; est. 1988)
- Europ' Computer Performance (France)
- Europe Communication Promotion (France)
- European Cancer Prevention Organization
- European Chiefs of Police
- European Commercial Paper
Samples in periodicals archive:
MARCH 2005 Essence Communications Partners announces it will sell the remaining 51% of the company that publishes the nation's leading black women's publication to Time Inc.
com ESSENCE Communications Partners Publishing ECP is the publisher of ESSENCE, the preeminent lifestyle magazine for today's African-American woman.
Lewis is Chairman & CEO of Essence Communications Partners, and Mr.
announced today that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of the portion of Essence Communications Partners that it did not already own.
New Line Cinema HBO, TNT, TBS Cable, Interactive Time Warner Cable, AOL ESSENCE COMMUNICATIONS PARTNERS Events Essence Music Festival Essence, Suede Essence Award Show Interactive Essence.
The Henry Johnson Fisher Award will be presented to Edward Lewis, Chairman & CEO, Essence Communications Partners, by Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA).
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Essence Communications Partners (ECP) announced today that Suede magazine will be going on hiatus after the April issue, its fourth issue.