8 san cristobal Agency : Municipalidad de san vicente pacaya, escuintla, 4a.
What does ESC stand for?
ESC stands for Escuintla (Guatemala territorial division)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESC
We have 530 other meanings of ESC in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Status Chart
- Equipment Structure Code
- Equitable Stroke Control (golf scoring modifier)
- Erdos-Strauss Conjecture
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Escadas (Portuguese: stairs; postal usage)
- Escanaba, MI, USA - Delta County Airport (Airport Code)
- Escape (character or keyboard key)
- Escudo (Portuguese currency)
- Esrange Space Center (Swedish Space Corporation)
- Essential Services Commission (Australia)
- Essential Shared Capability (various organizations)
- Essentiality/Criticality/Sensitivity (security)
- Essex Scooby Crew (Subaru Car club based in Essex)
- Estes Satellite & Communications, Inc.
- Ethical Standards Command (Australia)
- Ethical, Social and Cultural
- Ethics and Standards Committee (various organizations)
- Ethnic Student Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jaguar Energy will invest $750 million in a coal plant in Escuintla, which will generate 300 MW in 2014.
1) Of 116 female sex workers who had received a positive STI diagnosis at one of three STI clinics in Escuintla province, 98% said that it was likely or very likely that they would refer their current regular partner (husband or boyfriend) to the clinic within the next month; 83% intended to refer an occasional partner (nonpaying partner other than a regular partner); and 63% intended to refer their last paying client.
36 km SW La Aurora Airport at Guatemala City, northeast of Guanagazapa, Departamento de Escuintla.
or Lapco, for the construction of a larger facility in Escuintla, according to a spokeswoman for IFC in Washington.
It has been recorded from the states of Chiapas, Michoacan, Nayarit, Veracruz, and Yucatan in Mexico, and in Escuintla Guatemala (Hoddle, unpublished surveys).
QUALCOMM and its partners will provide 17 computers with EV-DO wireless modems and training for each of the 15 rural schools within the regions of Alta Verapaz, Escuintla, Peten and San Marcos.
sampled Las Coaches, Pijijiapan 362 36 Isla Morelos, Mapastepec 391 43 Roberto Barrios, Mapastepec 372 69 10 de Abril, Mapastepec 81 16 Francisco Sarabia, Mapastepec 354 76 Buena Vista, Pijijiapan 440 83 Las Palmas, Acapetahua 832 44 Jamaica, Escuintla (b) 703 26 Cintalapa (b) 632 41 Total 4,167 434 No.