Local recipients of these grants are: Escondido Union High School District -- $180,000 to support and expand the "Tutorial Intervention" program which provides targeted tutoring for at-risk 9th/10th grade students earning a "C" or lower in any core subject area.
What does EUHSD stand for?
EUHSD stands for Escondido Union High School District (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Emory University Hospital (Atlanta, GA)
- Erase Unit Header (computing)
- Erica Underwood House (Australia)
- Erosive Ulcerative Hemorrhage (burn disease)
- Edinburgh Underwater Hockey Club
- Eat Your Heart Out
- Enya Unofficial Home Page (fan website)
- European Union Household Panel (statistical instrument)
- Egyptian Union of Human Rights Organization
- East Union High School (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart and Combat Action Ribbon, among others; elected San Diego County Board of Supervisors, 1994, chairman in 1997; re-elected 1998; former member, Escondido Union High School District Board of Trustees.
This is the second Lease-Lease Back project between the Escondido Union High School District and Echo Pacific.