It brought up a review of the computer game called Escape from Monkey Island.
What does EMI stand for?
EMI stands for Escape from Monkey Island (LucasArts computer game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EMI
We have 237 other meanings of EMI in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Multilayer Software Image (Cisco)
- Enter Missing Involuntary (child disappearance; NCIC form datum)
- Enterprise Management Implementation
- Enterprise Mentors International (Draper, UT)
- Entraide Médicale Internationale
- Entraide Missionnaire Internationale (French: Mutual International Missionary)
- Equal Monthly Installments (finance/business)
- Equated Monthly Installment
- Equateur Météorologique Incliné
- Equipment Manufacturers Institute
- Essex Music, Inc.
- Estimador Mensual Industrial (Spanish: Industrial Monthly Estimator)
- Étanchéité Mécanique Industrielle (French: Industrial Mechanical Seal)
- European Monetary Institute
- European Movement International (lobbying group)
- Event Management International (various locations)
- Exchange Message Interface (Bellcore)
- Expérience de Mort Imminente (French: Near Death Experience)
- Experimental Musical Instruments (magazine)
- Experiments in Musical Intelligence (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: David Hancock Prepare for hours of swashbuckling fun because we've got TEN copies of Escape From Monkey Island on PlayStation 2 to give away.
Recent game titles include Deus Ex, Quake 3 Arena, Moto Racer World Tour, Giants for PS2, Baldur's Gate, EverQuest, Planescape: Torment, Dead To Rights, Red Alert 2, Escape From Monkey Island, Kiss Psycho Circus and Daikatana.
0, Broderbund World Book 2002 Mac OS X, World Book Best Game Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Aspyr Media (Winner) Escape from Monkey Island, Aspyr Media Rogue Spear, MacSoft Best Printer Stylus C80, Epson (Winner) HL-1670N, Brother International Stylus Photo 820, Epson Best Productivity Utility QuicKeys X, CE Software (Winner) FileGuard 4.
Recent game titles include Giants for PlayStation 2, Baldur's Gate II, Planescape: Torment, Deus Ex, Quake 3 Arena, Moto Racer World Tour, EverQuest, Dead To Rights, Red Alert 2, Escape From Monkey Island, Kiss Psycho Circus and Daikatana.
Escape From Monkey Island is the new PC adventure from LucasArts, the computer games company of Star Wars director George Lucas.
Other titles for the Mac that will be shown are Escape from Monkey Island (licensed from LucasArts), The Sims: House Party (licensed from Electronic Arts), Clive Barker's Undying (licensed from Electronic Arts), Otto Matic, and iPuppet Cards.
Recent game titles include Deus Ex, Quake III Arena, Moto Racer World Tour, Giants for PS2, Baldur's Gate II, EverQuest, Planescape: Torment, Dead To Rights, Red Alert 2, Escape From Monkey Island, Kiss Psycho Circus and Daikatana.