The witty concoction first played in London during World War II, when it gave the audience an escape from fears about the war.
What does EFF stand for?
EFF stands for Escape from Fear (behavioral science)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFF
We have 97 other meanings of EFF in our Acronym Attic
- Eksportutvalget for Fisk (Norwegian: Norwegian Seafood Export Council)
- Electronic Flight Folder (avionics)
- Electronic Freedom Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Emergency Firefighter (wildland firefighting)
- Emulated First-Fit
- Enhanced Formation Flying
- Environmental Film Festival (Washington, DC)
- Equipped For the Future
- Escuela de Formación de Formadores (Spanish, Catholic youth group, Guatemala)
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation (UK charitable trust)
- Essential Function Failure
- European Film Festival
- European Fisheries Fund (EU structural policy)
- European Founders Fund (Germany)
- Evergreen Freedom Foundation
- Excess Frequency Factor
- Experimental Forecast Facility
- Extended Financing Facility (International Monetary Fund)