Erythromycin-resistant group A streptococci in schoolchildren in Pittsburgh.
What does ERGAS stand for?
ERGAS stands for Erythromycin-Resistant Group A Streptococci (bacteria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Executive Review Group
- Existence, Relatedness and Growth (motivation theories)
- Exponential Reliablity Growth
- Export Risk Guarantee (Switzerland)
- Extended Range Gamma (patented SAIC gamma detector)
- External Reference Group (UK)
- External Review Group
- Epilepsy-Related Gene 1
- Eine Richtig Gute Arbeit (German manufacturing company)
- Engineering Radio Guild Alumni Association (University of the Philippines)
- European Research Group for Alternatives in Toxicity Testing
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club (Raleigh, NC)
- Ecole du Routier G.C. Inc. (French: Road School; Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada)
- Edison Regional Gifted Center (Chicago, IL)
- Employee Resource Group Consortium (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Escambia River Gun Club (Cantonment, FL)
- European Regulators Group for Electricity and Gas
- Ecology Research Group Environmental Information System
- Extended Range Gunnery Fire Control
- Extended Range Gunnery Fire Control Demonstration System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outbreaks of infection with erythromycin-resistant group A streptococci in child day care centers.