iNAND Extreme now incorporates a sophisticated error correction mechanism, which significantly enhances storage endurance and makes it more resistant to fragmentation and other issues that slow down storage and mobile device performance over time.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Error Correction Mechanism (economics/trade)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Cooling Module
- Environmentally Conscious Manufacturing
- Épidémiologie Clinique et Médecine (French: Clinical Epidemiology and Medicine)
- Episcopal City Mission (Massachusetts)
- Equipment Condition Monitoring
- Equity Capital Market
- Equivalent Current Method
- Eric Carle Museum (Massachusetts)
- Erosion Control Mat
- Error Checking Mode (fax)
- Error Correction Mode
- Error Correction Model
- Error Covariance Matrix
- Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Espace Cadres Marseille (French retirement association)
- Espace Culture Multimédia (French: Multimedia Espace Culture)
- Essentials of Clinical Medicine (various schools)
- Estonian Centre on Medicines
- Étude et Conception Mécanique (French engineering company)
- Euro Carreaux Matériaux (French tile company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimated results of Unit Roots, Cointegration and Error Correction Mechanism (ECM) are given in Section 4.
The accepted approach is to create an error correction mechanism (ECM) if cointegration problems are present.
The coexistence of unit roots in the series and cointegrating relationship among the set of variables give strong support to an error correction mechanism as a dynamic specification of money demand.