Estimated results of Unit Roots, Cointegration and Error Correction Mechanism (ECM) are given in Section 4.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Error Correction Mechanism (economics/trade)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Cooling Module
- Environmentally Conscious Manufacturing
- Épidémiologie Clinique et Médecine (French: Clinical Epidemiology and Medicine)
- Episcopal City Mission (Massachusetts)
- Equipment Condition Monitoring
- Equity Capital Market
- Equivalent Current Method
- Eric Carle Museum (Massachusetts)
- Erosion Control Mat
- Error Checking Mode (fax)
- Error Correction Mode
- Error Correction Model
- Error Covariance Matrix
- Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Espace Cadres Marseille (French retirement association)
- Espace Culture Multimédia (French: Multimedia Espace Culture)
- Essentials of Clinical Medicine (various schools)
- Estonian Centre on Medicines
- Étude et Conception Mécanique (French engineering company)
- Euro Carreaux Matériaux (French tile company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Message transfer: Introduction to the concept of MTP signal units structure of the different types of signal unit significance and role of a message routing label error correction mechanisms.
The study intends to estimate the dynamic model by applying the error correction mechanism (ECM) on the assumptions which are testable: that the time series data are generated by the random walk, non-stationary, process; and the series have the long-run linear relationship between them.