Clinical research during this time included aesthetic damage assessments in hand osteoarthritis, and clinical aspects of erosive osteoarthritis.
What does EOA stand for?
EOA stands for Erosive Osteoarthritis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EOA
We have 80 other meanings of EOA in our Acronym Attic
- End of Appointment (various schools)
- End of Auction
- End Of Availability
- Enemies of Afghanistan
- Enemy of Allah
- Engines of Aggression (band)
- Entry of Appearance (courts)
- Epitome of Awesome (online community)
- Equal Opportunity Advisor
- Equitana Open Air (Germany)
- Esophageal Obturator Airway
- Essential Oil Association (USA)
- Estimate of Alternatives
- Ethics Officer Association
- European Online Academy
- Everquest Online Adventures (game)
- Evidence of Agreement
- Examination, Opinion, and Advice
- Excess Ordering Authority (materials management)
- Exclusive Operating Area (emergency medical services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Erosive osteoarthritis (EOA) is an uncommon subset of osteoarthritis (OA) characterized by both inflammatory and degenerative phenomena of the distal interphalangeal (DIP) and proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joints of the hand.
A clinical diagnosis of erosive osteoarthritis (EOA) was made, and plain radiographs were obtained to confirm the diagnosis (Figures 1 and 2).