Mice given cocaine showed rapid growth in new brain structures associated with learning and memory, according to a research team from the Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center at UC San Francisco.
What does EGCRC stand for?
EGCRC stands for Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Electricity Generating Company Ltd
- Electronic Geographic Coordinator Navigation System
- East Grampian Coastal Partnership (UK)
- Ethanoil and Gas Corporation (stock symbol)
- Extended Gibbs Conditioning Principle
- Eastern Gas Compression Roundtable (Monroeville, PA)
- Equal-Gain Combining Receiver
- Esophago-Glottal Closure Reflex (gastroenterology)
- Experimental Gas Cooled Reactor
- East Gulf Coast Republican Assembly (Texas)
- European Guidance and Counselling Research Forum
- Energy Grants Credit Scheme (Australia)
- Enhanced Gnu Compiler System
- Environmental Generation & Control System
- Estates Gazette Case Summaries (legal publication; UK)
- Exhaust Gas Cleaning System
- Experimental GNU Compiler System (computer operating system software)
- East Greenbush Central School District (East Greenbush, New York)
- Early Grade Class Size Reduction (New York)
- Earned Good Conduct Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medics at the Ernest Gallo Clinic And Research Center at the University Of California were able to stop addicted rodents looking for alcohol and drinking it.
By stimulating one area of the brain, scientists at the National Institutes of Health and the Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center at UC San Francisco were able to turn cocaine-addicted rats clean and make non-addicted rats look for the drug.
and the Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center at the University of California San Francisco today announced that New River has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with the Gallo Center and the Regents of the University of California to investigate a new approach toward improving the use of opioid analgesics in the treatment of pain by reducing the development of tolerance.
Radford, VA) and the Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center at the University of California San Francisco (Emeryville, CA) have entered into an exclusive licensing agreement to investigate a new approach toward improving the use of opioid analgesics in the treatment of pain by reducing the development of tolerance.
Messing Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center at University of California at San Francisco
Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY), Ceregene, Cyberkinetics Neurotechnology Systems (OTCBB:CYKN), Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center, GE Global Research Center (NYSE:GE), GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK), Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Leptos Biomedical, Limerick NeuroScience, McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT, Medtronic (NYSE:MDT), Neurome, Neuronetics, NeuroNova, Neurotech Reports, NeuroVentures Capital, Novartis (NYSE:NVS), Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), Predix Pharmaceuticals, Purdue Research Foundation, Saegis Pharmaceuticals, Sound Pharmaceuticals, Stanford University, Stem Cell Sciences, Stem Cells, Inc.