An invitation from the fledgling system of education within the Eritrean Peoples Liberation Front gave Mebrahtu a chance to share his passion for education with his countrymen and women.
What does EPLF stand for?
EPLF stands for Eritrean Peoples Liberation Front
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPLF
We have 2 other meanings of EPLF in our Acronym Attic
- European Public Law Center
- Exponential Power Law Characteristic Impedance
- Edward Pennie Lighting Designs (UK)
- Electrically Programmable Logic Device
- Electronic Programmable Logic Device
- Elkhart Public Library District (Elkhart, IL)
- Erasable Programmable Logic Device
- Eureka Public Library District (Eureka, IL)
- Établissement Public Local d'Enseignement (French: Establishment of Local Public Education)
- Établissement Public Local d'Enseignement et de Formation Professionnelle Agricole (French: Local Public Education and Vocational Training in Agriculture)
- European Producers of Laminate Flooring (est. 1994; Germany)
- Eyre Peninsula Local Government Association (Australia)
- Elliot Park Lifesciences Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Epithelial Protein Lost in Neoplasm
- Exame de Proficiencia Em Lingua Inglesa do Sisceab (Brazilian English proficiency exam)
- Edmonton Professional Landscape Maintenance (Canada)
- Electronic Parent Locator Network
- Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
- European Peace Liaison Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created in 1973, the OLF fought for years alongside the Tigray Peoples Liberation Front (TPLF) and the Eritrean Peoples Liberation Front (EPLF) against the government of President Mengistu Haile Mariam, which finally fell in May 1991.
Eritrea's army, the Eritrean Peoples Liberation Front (EPLF), defeated the Ethiopian army in 1991 and independence was declared on May 24, 1993 after conducting an internationally observed national referendum.