Erindale Chemistry and Physics Society (ECPS) at the University of Toronto at Mississauga had 150 registered members in 1998-1999.
What does ECPS stand for?
ECPS stands for Erindale Chemistry and Physics Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECPS
We have 47 other meanings of ECPS in our Acronym Attic
- European Centre for Pollution Research (London, UK)
- European Consortium for Political Research (UK)
- Extracorporeal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- European Centre for Parliamentary Research and Documentation
- East Coast Peds Racing Team
- Early Childhood Parenting Skills
- East Coast Primary School (Singapore)
- Educational and Counselling Psychology and Special Education (University of British Columbia, Vancouver)
- Electronically-Controlled Power Steering
- Enhanced Chemical Protection Suit
- Estuaire Plomberie Chauffage Sanitaire (French plumbing and heating company)
- Executive Committee on Peace and Security
- Extended Control Program Support
- Erythrokeratodermia Congenitalis Progressiva Symmetrica Gottron (progressive inherited disease)
- Environmental Compliance and Protection Standard Operating Procedures
- Energy-Loss Coulomb-Repulsion Perturbed-Stationary-State Relativistic Theory
- East Cambridge Planning Team (East Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Eddy Current Pulsed Thermography (electrical engineering)
- Electric Cone Penetration Test (transportation science)
- Electronic Coin Public Telephone