Economic Times has reported, citing two sources, that the vehicle has been developed in collaboration with Hero Moto's American technology partner, Erik Buell Racing.
What does EBR stand for?
EBR stands for Erik Buell Racing (East Troy, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBR
We have 89 other meanings of EBR in our Acronym Attic
- Elgin B. Robertson, Inc. (Dallas, Texas)
- Encyclopedia of the Bible and Its Reception
- Endogenous Biological Regulators
- Engin Blindé de Reconnaissance (French: Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle)
- Enhanced Battle Rifle
- Enhanced Bit Rate
- Enhanced Book Replacement
- Enterprise Backup and Restore
- Environmental Bill of Rights (Ontario, Canada)
- Equity Backing Ratio
- Established Business Relationship
- European Blue Review (UK TV show)
- European Business Register (European Economic Interest Group)
- Events-Based Routing
- Evidence Based Reimbursement
- Evidence Based Research, Inc (Vienna, Virginia)
- Evil Black Rifle (slang for black color of AR-15 rifle)
- Exchequer Borrowing Requirement (Ireland)
- Exclusive Buyers Realty (San Antonio, Texas)
- Executive Business Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ty Pennington will host the evening, which includes DIY challenges with personalities such as Erik Buell, motorcycle racer and President and CEO of Erik Buell Racing, and HGTV host Frank Fontana.
Provides dealer financing as motorcycle industry icon expands production of new high-performance cycles CHICAGO -- GE Capital's Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) business announced today that it has been chosen as the first provider of inventory financing to Erik Buell Racing LLC (EBR).