Report to Environment Canada, Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, Erie Shores Wind Farm LP-McQuarrie North American, and AIM PowerGen Corporation, Ontario, Canada.
What does ESWF stand for?
ESWF stands for Erie Shores Wind Farm (Limited Partnership)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESWF
We have 2 other meanings of ESWF in our Acronym Attic
- East Shore Water Control District (Tallahassee, FL)
- Escambia Soil and Water Conservation District (Escambia County, FL)
- Epilepsy Services of West Central Florida, Inc.
- Electronic Software Delivery (Nortel)
- Eastern States Working Dog Association, Inc. (Mt. Holly, NJ)
- Edited Standard Written English
- Employee Survey of the Working Environment (Canada)
- Extension Services for WebSphere Everyplace (IBM)
- European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology
- Edge of Survival Wrestling Federation (game)
- European Star Wars Fan Club
- Empire State Winter Games (New York)
- Enterprise Senior Working Group (US Air Force)
- Environmental Support Working Group
- Essentris Standardization Work Group
- Exercise Support Working Group (military)
- Expeditionary Skills Working Group (US Air Force)
- Explosive Selection Working Group (US Navy)
- Exposure Standards Working Group
- EURO (Association of European Operational Research Societies) Summer and Winter Institutes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agreement reached for increased Wind Power Production Incentive TORONTO, April 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Algonquin Power Income Fund ("Algonquin Power") today announced that Clean Power Income Fund ("Clean Power") has reached an agreement with the Department of Natural Resources regarding the eligibility of Clean Power's Erie Shores Wind Farm to receive an increase in the Wind Power Production Incentive ("WPPI") payment of $2 per mega watt hour ("MWh") to $10 per MWh.
AIM recently commissioned their 99 megawatt Erie Shores wind farm near Port Burwell.
The company has one of the more advanced projects in Ontario with the 99-megawatt Erie Shores Wind Farm.