18 /PRNewswire/ -- Erie Shores Credit Union (ESCU) has selected The Lauerer Markin Group to market its new identity and position in the consumer financial services field.
What does ESCU stand for?
ESCU stands for Erie Shores Credit Union (Toledo, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of ESCU in our Acronym Attic
- Étoile Sportive du Cercle Saint Pierre (French sports club)
- École Secondaire Catholique Thériault (French; Canadian Catholic secondary school)
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Tunis (French: Tunisia Business Graduate School; Tunisia)
- École Supérieure de Commerce et Technologie (French: Graduate School of Business and Technology)
- École Supérieure de Conduite de Travaux (French construction school)
- Employer Superannuation Contribution Tax (New Zealand)
- European Symposium on Calcified Tissues (European Calcified Tissue Society)
- Extended Size-Change Termination
- European Society for Computing and Technology in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- European Sustainable Cities and Towns Campaign
- Educational Support for Children of Underserved Populations (World Education; Boston, MA)
- European Social and Cultural Studies Centre (UK)
- Entente Saint-Chamond Volley (French volleyball club)
- Entente Sportive Celles-Verrines (French sports club)
- EPOCH Super Cassette Vision
- European Society for Clinical Virology
- Extended-Scaled-Collective-Variable (protein)
- European Survey on Circadian Variation of Angina Pectoris
- European Society for Cardiovascular Surgery
- Economic & Social Commission for Western Asia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Erie Shores Credit Union Selects LMG as Marketing Communications Partner 7.