Erie General Electric Federal Credit Union of Erie, PA is teaming with Intuit Financial Services to offer FinanceWorks[TM], a new financial management solution that provides consumers a more complete and easy way to budget, gain control over their spending, manage debt or student loans, and save more during these tough economic times.
What does EGEFCU stand for?
EGEFCU stands for Erie General Electric Federal Credit Union (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Eastern European Grid-Enabled E-Infrastructure Development (EU)
- Enabling Grids for E-Science in Europe
- Energy and Geo Environmental Engineering (Pennsylvania State University)
- Energy and the Environment (college course)
- Entente des Générations pour l'Emploi et l'Entreprise (French: Understanding Generations for Employment and Enterprise)
- Ethylene Glycol Ethyl Ether
- Expert Group on Energy Efficiency and Conservation (est. 1992)
- Ethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether Acetate
- Entreprise Générale d'Effarouchement et Fauconnerie (French: General Contractor of Scare and Falconry)
- Entreprise Générale d'Electricité des Flandres (French: General Electricity Company of Flanders; Flanders, Belgium)
- Entreprise Générale d'Electricité Hyéroise (French general electricity company)
- Études en Géologie-Environnement Hydrogéologie (French: Studies in Geology, Hydrogeology Environment)
- Entreprise Générale Électricité Industrielle (French: General Electric Industrial Company)
- Entreprise Générale Électricité Istria (French: General Electric Industrial Company)
- Encontro Gaúcho de Empresas Júniores (Portuguese: Gaucho Junior Companies; Brazil)
- Exámenes Generales de Egreso de la Licenciatura (Spanish: General Examination for the Graduation Degree; Mexico)
- Expertise et Gestion de l'Environnement Littoral (French: Expertise and Management of Coastal Environment)
- Electronic Games for Education in Math and Science
- Economic Geography of Europe: Measurement Testing and Policy Simulations
- Electricity Generation