On November 2-3, 2012, in collaboration with the Erie Canal Museum and with support from the Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor, the New York Folklore Society will be presenting a symposium about the varieties of musical expression found along and encouraged by the Erie Canal, both past and present.
What does ECNHC stand for?
ECNHC stands for Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor (US National Park Service)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Enterprise Certified Novell Engineer
- Explicit Congestion Notification-Echo
- Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (Pakistan)
- East Coast Naginata Federation
- European Conference on Nano Films (EU)
- East Central Nuclear Group
- EnergyConnect Group, Inc.
- Enfield Centre for Natural Health (UK)
- Esporte Clube Novo Hamburgo (Portuguese: Sports Club Barcelona)
- Swiss Federal Ethics Committee on Non-Human Biotechnology (Switzerland)
- Échelle Collective de Niveau Intellectuel (French: Collective Intellectual Level Scale)
- Electron-Capture Negative-Ion (spectrometry)
- Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (UK)
- European Confederation of Nautical Industries
- EyeCashNetworks, Inc. (Glendale, CA)
- Electron Capture Negative Ion Chemical Ionization
- Electron Capture Negative Ion Mass Spectrometry (chromatography)
- Electron Capture Negative Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Environmental Cancer Risk, Nutrition and Individual Susceptibility (EU)
- Elite Clubs National League (youth soccer league; est. 2009)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves as chairman of the Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor Commission, appointed to that post in 2002 by US Secretary of the Interior Gale Norton.