TUCSON, Arizona, June 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company has joined with Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace and Ericsson Microwave Systems to compete for the Estonian Very Short Range Air Defense Missile System (VSHORADMS), a networked-enabled, air defense system for the protection of Estonian ground forces and other select strategic assets.
What does EMW stand for?
EMW stands for Ericsson Microwave Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMW
We have 34 other meanings of EMW in our Acronym Attic
- East Midlands Voluntary Youth (UK)
- Early Morning Wakening (aka terminal insomnia)
- Eisenach Motoren Werke
- Electromagnetic Warfare
- Electromagnetic Wave
- Electromagnetic Window
- Electronic Metadata Workbook
- Elite Most Wanted
- Engineer Mine Warfare
- Equivalent Mud Weight (oil and gas drilling)
- Ericsson Mobility World
- Essential Mix Weekly (blog)
- Evangelical Movement of Wales (UK)
- Expeditionary Maneuver Warfare
- Essence of Motown Writers Alliance (est. 2004; Detroit, MI)
- Ethiopian Media Women’s Association (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- European Medical Writers Association (Zug, Switzerland)
- European Microsoft Windows Academic Centre
- East Midlands Water Company (UK)
- Eastern Manitoba Woodland Caribou Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, January 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2004 Frost & Sullivan Product Innovation Award in the European military airborne radar markets is presented to Ericsson Microwave Systems AB for its pioneering ERIEYE system.
Prior to that he was CEO of Ericsson Microwave Systems AB which is now Saab Microwave Systems.
By certifying ModelSim for use with mixed VHDL testbench and Verilog netlist, LSI Logic customers, such as Ericsson Microwave Systems AB, can work in a versatile simulation environment that achieves the highest simulation throughput for their designs.
30, 2001 Andrew Corporation (NASDAQ:ANDW) signed a two-year antenna manufacturing agreement with Ericsson Microwave Systems AB.
Cadence and LSI Logic collaborated closely with Ericsson Microwave Systems AB to test the design flow.
Business Editors STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2001 Saab AB and Ericsson Microwave Systems AB have agreed on the acquisition by Saab of Ericsson's share (49.
Included among the participants are Ericsson Microwave Systems AB; Micronas GmbH.