The Table Mountain Property hosts a 15km long hydrothermal system centered along the Erickson Creek Fault Zone.
What does ECFZ stand for?
ECFZ stands for Erickson Creek Fault Zone (mining site; Hawthorne Gold Corp.; British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ECFZ in our Acronym Attic
- East Coast Female-to-Male Group
- European Cystic Fibrosis Thematic Network (European Union project)
- Ecuadorian Confederation of Free Trade Unions
- European Confederation of Free Trade Unions in the Community
- Europejskie Centrum Finansowo Uslugowe (Polish: European Financial Center, Inc.)
- European Centre of Fruit and Vegetables (Brussels, Belgium)
- Extracellular Fluid Volume
- Educational Commission for Foreign Veterinary Graduates
- Eastern Canada Farm Writers Association (Ontario, Canada; organization of Canadian agricultural journalists)
- Exercise Countermeasures Facility Workstation
- EATMP Communications Gateway
- École de Commerce et de Gestion (French: Business and Management School; Luxembourg)
- École en Communication Graphique (French: Graphic Communication School)
- Ecosystem Conservation Group
- Ecumenical Church of God
- Electricity Company of Ghana
- Electrochemical Grinding
- Electroepitaxial Crystal Growth
- Electronic Combat Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The discovery and mining of the East Bear marks the first time that gold, similar in style to that of the traditional high-grade veins of the Table Mountain mines, has been produced from a vein east of the main Erickson Creek fault zone.
The program is designed to explore the corridor along the Erickson Creek fault zone.