We followed up 3-6 months later and administered a brief structured interview, the SHIM, and the Erectile Dysfunction Inventory of Treatment Satisfaction (EDITS) to assess sexual functioning and treatment satisfaction.
What does EDITS stand for?
EDITS stands for Erectile Dysfunction Inventory of Treatment Satisfaction (medical questionnaire)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDITS
We have 2 other meanings of EDITS in our Acronym Attic
- European Database for International Trade Activities (EU)
- European Book Sector Electronic Data Interchange Group
- EDI Group for the Textile and Clothing Industry (Europe)
- European Development on Indexing Techniques for Databases with Multidimensional Hierarchies
- Exit Drills In The Home (Fire Prevention)
- Expected Death in the Home (plan)
- Electronic Distance Training on Sustainability in African Local Governments (project)
- Educational and Industrial Testing Service (est. 1962; San Diego, CA)
- Electronic Data Integration Test System
- Eligibility Data and Image Transfer System (New York City Human Resources Administration; New York, NY)
- Experimental Digital Television System
- Everyone Dies in Utah (band)
- Heidelberg (airport code; Germay)
- Electronic Data Interchange User Agent
- Emerging Markets Dividend (Standard & Poor)
- Escuela Deportes de Invierno Valdezcaray (Spanish: Valdezcaray Winter Sports School)
- Education for an Interdependent World (European Union)
- Electronic Data Interchange World Institute
- Educational IT (Information Technology) Solutions Expo (trade show; Japan)
- Electronics Industry Data Exchange