In addition, FRAM's fast write capability and unlimited write endurance make it superior to other types of nonvolatile memory, such as electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) or Flash.
What does EPROM stand for?
EPROM stands for Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EPROM
We have 1 other meaning of EPROM in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Policy Research Network (est. 2001; Denmark)
- EEE Producer Registration Number (NASA)
- European Paint and Resin News
- Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes
- Electronic Procurement
- Electronic Procurement Rekayasa Online
- Emergency Protective Restraining Order (domestic court order)
- Electronic Program Read Only Memory
- Electronically Programmable Read-Only Memory
- Entrepreneurial Programming and Research on Mobiles (mobile phones; Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Enterprise Project Management Information System (US VA)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning (UNICEF)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Program (County of Los Angeles, CA)
- Emergency Prospective Review Program (Healthcare, California)
- epithelium with proliferating rete processes
- Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Party
- Everything Plus Referral Program (Sprint Nextel)
- Export-led Poverty Reduction Programme
- External Peer Review Program
- Epilepsy, Rolandic, with Paroxysmal Exercise-Induced Dystonia and Writer's Cramp
Samples in periodicals archive:
While at Intel, Vadasz managed the design teams that developed some of the semiconductor industry's most significant products, including the world's first merchant market large-scale integrated dynamic random access memory (DRAM), first erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM), and first microprocessor.
Harnish, CPA, and Liz O'Dell Flash memory, or electronically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM), is rewritable like normal random-access memory (RAM), but unlike dynamic RAM (DRAM) or static RAM (SRAM), holds data after the power is turned off.
Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM): EEPROM is a non volatile storage chip used to store small amounts of data.
These electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) circuits are used for in-system programming of SRAM-based field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
Processes installed by JMAR at the ARMS facility include Complimentary Metal-oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) gate array, Electronically Erasable Programmable Read-only Memory (EEPROM), and radiation tolerant ultra-thin silicon technologies.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Atmel Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) announced today that it has broadened its Flash-based microcontroller line with the addition of the first of a family of second-generation devices that offer in-system programmable Flash memory through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) and on-chip electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM).
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Atmel Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) announced today that it has added the industry's first 3-volt, one-megabit electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) to its family of low-voltage circuits.