1 percent up to February 2012 to reach 173,288 20-foot equivalent units (TEU) after having declined by 5.
What does EqU stand for?
EqU stands for Equivalent Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EqU
We have 1 other meaning of EqU in our Acronym Attic
- Engineer Qualification Table
- Engineering Qualification Testing
- Environmental Qualification Test
- Equatorial Crossing Time
- Electronic Qualification Test Guide (simulator flight training)
- Expression Quantitative Trait Loci
- Equipment Time Recorder
- Equate (assembly language directive)
- Estimated Quarterly Usage
- Extremely Qualified User
- Empowered Queers United for Absolute Liberation (Colorado College)
- Enlisted Quarterly Assignments Listing
- Cooperative Survey of the Atlantic Equatorial Zone
- External Quality Assurance in Laboratory Medicine in Sweden
- Equal Opportunities and Lifelong Learning
- Cooperative Survey of the Pacific Equatorial Zone
- International Study of the Equatorial Segment of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge
- Electronic Quality Assurance Test Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project Start : 2012 Project End : 2013 Status : Ongoing Capacity : 1 lakh 20-foot Equivalent Units Cost : Rs 70 crore.
5km 2 area, have an annual total cargo handling capacity of 6m 20-foot equivalent units (TEUs) and will be one of the world's deepest seaports.
Other elements would include preparing recommendations for the placement of Material Handling Equipment in the KTO and providing feedback with the theater to San Joaquin on when to switch from 40-foot Equivalent Units to 20-foot Equivalent Units during contingency operations.
Company President Harto Khusumo said last year Temas Line acquired four ships strengthening its fleet to 15 container ships with total capacity of 5,950 twenty-feet equivalent units (TEUs) Khusumo said one of the five units to be acquired this year was already delivered.
The port recently posted its highest trade volume in history, with over 4 million TEUs, or Twenty-foot Equivalent Units, passing though in 1998, Wong said.
As currently contemplated, DeepTech will contribute its FPS Laffit Pincay to the joint venture, subject to the existing mortgage, and Reading & Bates will contribute an equivalent unit.
TAL's fleet consists of approximately 646,000 containers and related equipment representing approximately 1,044,000 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU).