: All turbine blades of stages 1 to 4 are to be released after processing or substitute for an operating life of another 33 000 equivalent operating hours.
What does EOH stand for?
EOH stands for Equivalent Operating Hours (power generation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOH
We have 25 other meanings of EOH in our Acronym Attic
- Endurance Of Hate (South Wales metal band)
- Engine Operating Hours
- Engine Overhaul
- Engineered Overhaul (US Navy)
- Engineering Open House
- Environmental & Occupational Health
- Equal Opportunity Hater
- Équipe Opérationnelle d'Hygiène (French: Operational Hygiene Team)
- Equipment On Hand
- Equipment Operator Hauling
- Eve Online Hold'em (online poker)
- Executive Office Headquarters
- Expenditure on Health (various organizations)
- Explorations of Hope (humanitarian organization)
- Eye of Horus (gaming clan)
- Eye of the Hurricane (music album)
- Medellin, Colombia - Enrique Olaya Herrara (Airport Code)
- European Office of Humanitarian Aid
- East Oakland Health Center (California)
- Eastern Ontario Handgun Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Passing a major milestone, Alstom's GT13E2 gas turbine has reached 10 million equivalent operating hours since its launch in 1993.
ABB) under which ABB will provide hot gas path parts for MCV's 12 gas turbines over the next three series of A, B, and C inspections which are expected to be completed by the year 2003 for a lump sum fixed price of $158 million (in 1993 dollars), payable on the basis of equivalent operating hours as they occur over the same period; and (2) that, as a result of the sale on Dec.