The rates were calculated using the injury numbers divided by the total hours worked during the calendar year and multiplied by 200,000 (the base for 100 equivalent full-time employees working 40 hr.
What does EFTE stand for?
EFTE stands for Equivalent Full-Time Employee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFTE
We have 2 other meanings of EFTE in our Acronym Attic
- European Fluorocarbon Technical Committee
- Europees Figurentheater Centrum vzw
- Excitatory Frequency Tuning Curve (neuropsychology)
- Extraction Force Transfer Coupling (aerial delivery operations)
- Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation
- Embedded Fault-Tolerant Computer System
- Echoes from the Edge (Bryan Davis book trilogy)
- Effective Full Time Employee
- Efficacité Fiabilité Proximité (French: Proximity Efficiency Reliability)
- Enseignement du Français et des Techniques d'Expression (French: Teaching French and Techniques of Expression)
- Ethylene Tetraflouroethylene (plastic)
- European Federation for Transport and Environment (Belgium)
- Extended Folding Text Editor
- Economics for the Environment Consultancy (est. 1992; UK)
- Environmental Friendly Technology
- European Fashion and Textile Export Council
- Energy-Filtering Transmission Electron Microscopy
- ECOTA (Economic Cooperation Organization Trade Agreement) Fair Trade Forum (Bangladesh)
- Educational Facilities Task Force
- Endophyte-Free Tall Fescue Seed
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 nonfatal injuries and illnesses for every 100 equivalent full-time employees working 40 hours per week, 50 weeks per year (200,000 man-hours).