In 1989, he formed Schoenfeld Glickman Maloy, where he specialized in mortgage financing until joining forces with an equity investment group known as Liberty Equities.
What does EIG stand for?
EIG stands for Equity Investment Group (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIG
We have 79 other meanings of EIG in our Acronym Attic
- Environment Industries Focus Unit (Australia)
- Edmonton Institution for Women (Correctional Service of Canada; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Eating Is Good
- Ecole Internationale de Genève (French)
- Edmonton Investors Group (Edmonton, Canada)
- Education Image Gallery
- Emitter Identification Guide
- Enfield Insurance Group (Bigelow, AR)
- Engineering Installation Group
- Epilepsy, Idiopathic Generalized
- Ergonomic Interest Group
- Erie Insurance Group
- ESPN (Entertainment and Sports Programming Network) Internet Group
- Esthetics International Group (investment holding company; Malaysia)
- Estimation Indicative Globale (French: Global Indicative Estimate; pensions)
- Europe India Gateway (submarine communications cable system)
- Evènement Indésirable Grave (French)
- Excellence in Government
- Endotracheal Inhalational General Anesthesia
- Ethics in Government Act of 1978
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oak Hill Capital Partners a private equity investment group, purchased a 57 percent interest; Stephens acquired 23 percent.
TBCAM) today announced two appointments to the firm's Equity Investment Group.
Crescendo, based in Roseville, California, is the first private equity investment group to marry real estate investing with luxury vacationing, delivering both financial and lifestyle rewards heretofore unseen in the industry.
About Apax Partners Apax Partners is one of the world's leading private equity investment groups.
About Bard Capital Group Bard Capital Group, LLC is a private equity investment group formed to identify, acquire and manage operating companies that have a demonstrated ability of achieving increased profitability and shareholder value through active operating involvement, financial engineering and industry consolidation.
Currently a partner at Apax Partners, one of the world's leading private equity investment groups, Vais co-leads the Tech & Telecom Group in the United States.
About HIT Entertainment: HIT Entertainment, owned by private equity investment group Apax Partners, is one of the world's leading independent children's entertainment producers and rights-owners.