2006 2007 2008 2009 Term 94% 93% 88% 96% Universal life 71% 67% 66% 78% Whole life 62% 67% 60% 64% Key person life 37% 46% 41% 48% Variable universal life 27% 31% 27% 36% Single premium whole life 32% 38% 35% 30% Group N/A 28% 32% 28% Survivorship life 25% 31% 25% 27% Final expense 43% 52% 44% 25% Mortgage term 42% 33% 37% 25% Variable life 16% 19% 14% 20% Equity indexed universal life 29% 23% 24% 16% Impaired risk life 25% 16% 13% 11% CHART 4 Which type of life insurance do you sell the most?
What does EIUL stand for?
EIUL stands for Equity Indexed Universal Life (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- European International University
- Even If Used
- Experimental Interaction Unit
- Extension In-Use (Telecommunications Industry Association Standards and Technology Department)
- External Interface Unit (radar systems)
- Enseignement Interuniversitaire d'Anesthésie (French: Inter-University Education in Anaesthesiology; Belgium)
- European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (Italy)
- European ISDN User's Forum
- Energy Intensive Users Group (UK)
- European Innovative Users Group
- Energy Integrated Urban Planning (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Environmental Improvement of Urban Slums (Indian government program)
- Electrical Inspections Victoria (Australia)
- Électricité Industrielle Vauclusienne (French: Industrial Electricity Vaucluse; Vaucluse, France)
- Électricité Industrielle Velay (French: Velay Industrial Electricity; Velay, France)
- Elektronischen Informationsverteiler
- Emergency Isolation Valve
- Emerson Independent Video
- Emplacement Installation Vehicle
- Enterprise Income Verification (US HUD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales of equity indexed universal life also grew at a fast clip, but known first-year premium totaled only $123.
Adding equity indexed universal life to our product line provides one more choice from a quality carrier.
LifeStar offers independent agents throughout the country a variety of financial planning products, including equity indexed annuities, single premium immediate annuities, bonus annuities, multi-year guaranteed annuities, annuities with total return strategy, term life, universal life, whole life and equity indexed universal life.
MasterChoice is an equity indexed universal life product that along with providing a guaranteed death benefit, may also allow policyholders to participate in the positive performance of the stock market.