A commitment via the Equity Enhancement Program to purchase up to $10 million of Common Stock by Hanover Holdings I, LLC, an affiliate of Magna Group.
What does EEP stand for?
EEP stands for Equity Enhancement Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEP
We have 190 other meanings of EEP in our Acronym Attic
- English for Educational Purposes
- Enterprise Executable Plan (US Navy)
- Entrepreneurial Education Program (various locations)
- Entreprise d'Entrainement Pédagogique (French: Enterprise Training Teaching)
- Entry/Exit Point
- Environmental Education Programme (various locations)
- Environmental Education Project (various locations)
- Environmental Emergencies Partnership
- Equal Error Protection
- Equipment Exchange Plan
- Espaces Éthiques et Politiques (French: Spaces and Ethical Policies)
- Essential Evidence Plus (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Établissement pour Enfants Polyhandicapés (French: Facility for Children with Multiple Disabilities)
- Ethics Education Programme (UN)
- Ethyl 3-Ethoxypropionate
- ETOPS Entry Point
- Europäisches Erhaltungszucht-Programm (European Endangered Species Breeding Program)
- European Equity Partners (various locations)
- Exclusive Educational Products (Canada)
- Exercise Engagement Plan (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Equity Enhancement Program may be immediately drawn upon with SEC registration.
The dividend is one element of the Company's long-term equity enhancement program approved last November.