The Equitable Life Trapped Annuitants hope to issue a writ against the society by July.
What does ELTA stand for?
ELTA stands for Equitable Life Trapped Annuitants (est. 2003; finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELTA
We have 5 other meanings of ELTA in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Leadership Team
- Extended Leadership Meeting (Newlife Church; Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Extended Limits Test
- External Link
- Extraction, Load, and Transfer
- Extremely Large Telescopes
- Elenika Tahydromeia (Greek postal services)
- English Language Teachers' Association
- English Language Teaching Assistant
- Enhancing Lives through Action (est. 2003; Philadelphia, PA)
- Excellence in Learning, Teaching and Assessment Awards (UK)
- English Language Teachers' Association Berlin-Brandenburg
- English Language Teachers Association Frankfurt (Rhine-Main-Neckar area, Germany)
- English Language Teachers Association of India
- English Language Teaching Assistant Program
- Elliot Lake Tracking and Adjustment Study (Canada)
- English Language Teachers' Association Stuttgart (Germany)
- English Language and Travel Association of South Africa
- Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board (Scotland, UK)
- Enterprise-Level Transition Broker
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Equitable Life Trapped Annuitants (ELTA), represented by Bristol-based law firm Clarke Willmott, said it hopes to issue a writ against the society by July.