To assist policyholders affected by Hurricane Charley and the related storms, The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States, a subsidiary of AXA Financial, Inc.
What does ELAS stand for?
ELAS stands for Equitable Life Assurance Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELAS
We have 24 other meanings of ELAS in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Learning and Recreation (Crossroad Christian Academy; California)
- East Los Angeles Residents Association
- Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center
- European Leader Association for Rural Development
- Earth Resources Laboratory Applications Software
- Education Law Association (UK)
- Emitter Location & Analysis System
- Enhanced Logbook Automation System (US Army aviation initiative)
- Equilibrium Problems of Linear Structures
- Ethnikos Laikos Apeleftherotikos Stratos (Greek: National Popular Liberation Army)
- European Landscape Architecture Students Association
- East Los Angeles Skills Center
- Environmental Lands Acquisition Selection Committee (Florida)
- English Language Assessment System for Hispanics (College Board; Puerto Rico Office)
- Enzyme-Linked Amplified Sorbent Test
- Education for Latex Allergy/Support Team and Information Coalition
- Ecole de Lutte Anti-Tsetse
- Electrification of the Atmosphere
- Embolism in Left Atrial Thrombi (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Darcy Stacom, executive director at Cushman & Wakefield, represented the seller, a venture of Equitable Life Assurance Society and Nippon Life Insurance.
Cole was a Vice President and Counsel at The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States, and before that practiced law with each of Dewey Ballantine LLP and Reavis & McGrath in New York City.
In addition, he has held sales positions with Aetna Financial Services, PaineWebber, Consolidated Brokerage Services, and Equitable Life Assurance Society.
mutual life insurer, the Equitable Life Assurance Society (Equitable), even though there has been no immediate resolution to the legal proceedings over guaranteed annuity rate options.
The CB Richard Ellis Tri-State Investment Team led by Jeff Dunne has sold Milford Corporate Campus II in Milford, CT, on behalf of The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States, as advised by Lend Lease Real Estate Investments, Inc.
AXA Financial is a member of the global AXA Group (NYSE: AXA) (France) and the parent of The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the U.
Equitable Life Assurance Society, the troubled British life insurer, stopped writing new business Dec.