According to Cancer Research UK, one of the problems with radiotherapy is that accessing the right equipment varies between hospitals and staffing is an issue.
What does EQV stand for?
EQV stands for Equipment Varies (airline flight schedules)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EQV
- Ensuring the Quality of Urinary Iodine Procedures (US CDC)
- Equipment Status Product
- Evaluation and Quality Improvement Program
- European Quality in Individualised Pathways in Education
- Environmental Quality Information System (EarthSoft, Inc.)
- European Quality Improvement System (European schools assessment programme)
- Executive Quote and Information Service (internet database)
- Earnings Quality Valuation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard equipment varies across the range, but on the saloon includes power steering, air-conditioning, alloy wheels and central locking.
Voluntary participation by distributors and builders of machine tools and other equipment varies, and historically the statistical series has been calculated to cover as much as around three-quarters of the market or as little as 55%.
The wide range of Elecrem equipment varies from storage tanks to packaging units, including cream separators, pasteurisers, maturation tanks, and moulds and presses, sufficient to meet a range of requirements.
The nature of the equipment varies according to the diverse market segments in which we operate, but there are a number of common characteristics that cut across all of our businesses.