The scope of our equipment varies based upon the needs of our customers.
What does EQV stand for?
EQV stands for Equipment Varies (airline flight schedules)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EQV
- Ensuring the Quality of Urinary Iodine Procedures (US CDC)
- Equipment Status Product
- Evaluation and Quality Improvement Program
- European Quality in Individualised Pathways in Education
- Environmental Quality Information System (EarthSoft, Inc.)
- European Quality Improvement System (European schools assessment programme)
- Executive Quote and Information Service (internet database)
- Earnings Quality Valuation
Samples in periodicals archive:
required, depending on the equipment varies from 20/24 copies per minute 30/37 copies per minute.
According to Cancer Research UK, one of the problems with radiotherapy is that accessing the right equipment varies between hospitals and staffing is an issue.
Equipment varies based on models and cost, but essentially one can begin hiking with clothing already found at home and something to carry a few extra items.
A shock report also reveals that patients' chances of survival depends on where they live, as an ambulance's equipment varies from region to region.
The wide range of Elecrem equipment varies from storage tanks to packaging units, including cream separators, pasteurisers, maturation tanks, and moulds and presses, sufficient to meet a range of requirements.
When the amount to be invested in equipment varies from proposal to proposal, the various alternatives can be ranked using a present value index.
The nature of the equipment varies according to the diverse market segments in which we operate, but there are a number of common characteristics that cut across all of our businesses.