According to the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS-1999), eighty percent of equipment repair time consists of simply diagnosing the problem," said Thomas Sulzbacher, vice president of business development of AvantCom's semiconductor operations.
What does ERT stand for?
ERT stands for Equipment Repair Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERT
We have 186 other meanings of ERT in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Reconnaissance and Targeting
- Enroute Recovery Team
- Entente Régionale du Tournaisis (French: Regional Agreement of the Tournai; Belgium)
- Environmental Resources Trust
- Environmental Response Team
- Environmental Review Tribunal (Canada)
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy
- Équipe de Recherche Technologique (French: Technological Research Team)
- Equipment Rack Transporter
- Equipment Reception Team
- Equivalent Random Theory (communication networks)
- eResearch Technology, Inc
- Eritrean Airlines (ICAO code)
- Error Resolution Team
- ESPN Regional Television
- Estimated Response Time
- Estonian Rural Tourism
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Étude et Réalisation Travaux (French: Study and Design Works)
- Europe Recherche Transport (French: European Transport Research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toshiba has demonstrated the ability to minimize equipment repair times through its quick-response approach to customer issues, strategically located parts depots and continuous biomedical training for customers.
Equipment or process diagnostic rules can be generated for detecting early sign of tool or process failures, or pinpointing the root causes of tool failure to reduce equipment repair time.