Providing support for cryogenics, including arranging Naval Air Systems Command technical assist visits with the Fleet Readiness Center, and parts status and equipment repair parts.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Equipment Repair Part
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Resource Permit
- Environmental Resource Planning
- Environmental Resource Program
- Environmental Restoration Plan
- Environmental Restoration Project (various organizations)
- Environmental Results Program
- Environmentally Responsible Procurement
- Epic Rap Battles (playlist)
- Equipment Reception Party
- Equipment Reception Point
- Equipment Replacement Plan
- Equity Risk Premium (for company valuation models)
- Erotic Role Play
- Error Recovery Procedure
- Estimated Resident Population (Australia)
- Estimated Retail Price
- Estrogen Receptor Protein
- Établissement Recevant du Public (French: Establishment Open to the Public)
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
- Euler-Rodrigues Parameter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agency and its field activity units routinely award more than 8,000 contracts daily for items ranging from ground, air and sea military equipment repair parts, to field clothing, medial equipment and pharmaceuticals, field and dining facility food, and all of the fuel our forces consume.
A joint venture between DaimlerChrysler Corporation, Ford Motor Company, General Motors and ProQuest, OEConnection serves 11,000 automotive dealerships and collision repair facilities nationwide with Web-based ecommerce solutions to identify, locate and move original equipment repair parts more efficiently throughout the supply chain.