I was appointed as the Equipment Maintenance Squadron additional duty weapons safety representative.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Equipment Maintenance Squadron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Media Services
- Environmental Middle School (Portland, OR)
- Environmental Modeling and Software
- Environmental Monitoring Society (India)
- Environmental Monitoring Solutions (various locations)
- Environmental Monitoring System
- Environmental Mutagen Society
- Eosinophilia Myalgia Syndrome
- Équipe Mobile de Sécurité (French: Mobile Security Team)
- Equipment Maintenance & Supplies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 23rd Equipment Maintenance Squadron recently began testing electric vehicles in an effort to help the Air Force go green.
Todd Hammond, commander of the 388th Equipment Maintenance Squadron.
Haight Phase Inspection Team Member 27th Equipment Maintenance Squadron 27th Fighter Wing Cannon AFB, N.
Terry Juran, 349th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron team chief, who led volunteers from the 349th AMXS, 60th Civil Engineer Squadron, 349th Equipment Maintenance Squadron, 60th EMXS and transit alert.
But the munitions systems apprentice with the 16th Equipment Maintenance Squadron, Hurlburr Field, Fla.
Elling's wife, an active-duty senior airman, is assigned to the base's 412th Equipment Maintenance Squadron.
SSgt Nathan Shook Inspection Section Craftsman 4th Equipment Maintenance Squadron 4th Fighter Wing Seymour Johnson AFB, N.