Centres in Ontario, 83 imaging centres in Ontario and British Columbia, and a reference laboratory in Ontario focused on specialized coagulation testing and equipment calibration for international customers.
What does ECAL stand for?
ECAL stands for Equipment Calibration
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of ECAL
We have 5 other meanings of ECAL in our Acronym Attic
- External Credit Assessment Institution
- Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design
- European Conference on Accounting Information Systems
- Executive Council of Australian Jewry (Australia)
- Educultural Artists Kenya
- East Coast Abort Landing (US NASA)
- Échanges Culturels avec l'Amérique Latine (French: Cultural Exchanges with Latin America)
- Ecole Cantonale d'art de Lausanne (French: University of Art and Design of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Electromagnetic Calorimeter
- Enjoy Computing And Learn
- Eurasia Centre for Advanced Learning (Mumbai, India)
- European Conference on Artificial Life (Europe; biannual conference; est. 1989)
- Edmonton Community Adult Learning Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Electro-Chemical Atomic Layer Epitaxy
- Enterprise Computer-Aided Acquisition & Logistics Support
- East Coast Association of Litigation Support Managers
- Ecole Catholique d'Arts et Metiers (French)
- École Centrale des Arts et Manufactures (French industrial school)
- Ecole Centrale des Arts et Métiers (Belgium)
- Electronic Centralized Aircraft Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its expertise ranges from software for data acquisition, processing and visualization to automation of equipment calibration, checking and maintenance and system configuration and parameterization tools.
The handbook explains statistical calculations and charts, measurement and test equipment calibration, blueprint reading, inspection techniques, and auditing tools.
Byline: Christopher Knox AN equipment calibration specialist plans to more than double its workforce this year as well as expand its services to overseas markets after investing in new laboratories and beginning talks with marine industry giant Shepherd Offshore.
We offer quality certifications of the highest caliber: * ISO 9001:2000 Certified/Registered * ISO 13485:2003 Certified/Registered * ITAR Compliant * Completed 21 CFR Audit * Equipment Calibration (ISO 10012 and/or NCSL Z540 compliant) www.
Although there are federal regulations mandating that laboratories follow liquid delivery quality control processes, each organization has the flexibility to make scientifically valid decisions about methods for and frequency of equipment calibration.
Calibration facilities use MEASURE to document equipment calibration and to share this information across Navy activities.
95 Hardcover RC963 Also appropriate for certification preparation, this reference reviews the basic laws of physics and chemistry, equipment calibration standards, and the parameters for characterizing ambient air, ventilation, thermal stress, noise levels, vibration, and radiation in the workplace.