The Kentucky HBPA is sponsoring this program because of the seriousness of Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome (EGUS).
What does EGUS stand for?
EGUS stands for Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- European Good Templar Youth Federation
- E-Government Unit (UK)
- Electrical Generating Unit
- Engineering unit
- English Golf Union
- Epidemiology & Genetics Unit
- European Geosciences Union
- European Gliding Union (est. 1992)
- European Goldfields Ltd. (UK)
- Farnborough Airfield (UK, ICAO code)
- Elk Grove Unified School District (Elk Grove, California)
- Eagle River, Wisconsin (Airport Code)
- Eco-Geographical Variable (biogeography)
- Écoles de Glisse Vendéennes (French sufring school)
- Église Grâce et Vérité (French: Grace and Truth Church; Canada)
- Einsatzgruppen-Versorger (German: Mission Group Supplier; support ship)
- Electronic Global Village
- Elk Grove Village (Illinois)
- Éloignement Géographique Volontaire (French: Geographical Remoteness Volunteer)
- Entente Grignols Villamblard (French sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frank Andrews, Director of Equine Health Studies at Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, and his team of researchers announced initial findings of the possible benefits the sea buckthorn berry as a less-expensive, yet highly-effective means of managing Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome (EGUS) in horses.
Prevent the Ulcer" Campaign to Educate Horse Owners on Clinical Signs of Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome Merial's equine family of products is growing with the launch of ULCERGARD(TM), the first and only non-prescription, FDA-approved product proven to prevent stomach ulcers in horses.