Special guests included Robert Pliskin, LSW, Dual Certified Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association Professional who has been gentling wild horses since 1998.
What does EAGALA stand for?
EAGALA stands for Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- External Advisory Group
- Extra Attacker Goal (hockey)
- L'Espoir a Gauche (French: Hope Left)
- East ASEAN Growth Area
- Eastern Amputee Golf Association
- Egyptian Agribusiness Association
- Energy Action Grants Agency (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on AIDS (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on Antibiotics (Australia)
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning
- Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance (Australia)
- Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (Maryland)
- Entreprise des Arts Graphiques et Bureautique (French: Graphic Arts and Corporate Office; Algeria)
- Escuela Argentina General Belgrano (Spanish: Argentina General Belgrano School)
- Euro-Asia GameBoy
- Early Adenocarcinoma of the Gastric Cardia
- East Alabama Gun Club (Phenix City, AL)
- Eastern Africa Grain Council (Kenya)
- Emilia's Acrobatics, Gymnastics and Cheerleading (Columbia, MD)
- Ente Autonomo Gestione Cinema (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certified by Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association, or EAGALA, TK Ranch helps residents develop non-verbal communication skills, assertiveness, confidence, creative thinking, leadership and problem-solving skills, as well as teamwork and relationships.
org/military, a division of the Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association www.
SANTAQUIN, Utah, June 7, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As the demand for alternative therapy grows worldwide - partly to address the unique needs of increasing numbers of veterans returning home with war-related trauma, partly because of the augmented stress and coping challenges among our workforce during this down economy and these times of natural disaster, and partly due to the trigger effects from world events such as Osama bin Laden's capture and 9/11 - the Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association (EAGALA) is expanding into 38 countries including Israel, Colombia, Mexico, Slovenia, Brazil and Chile, it was announced today by Lynn Thomas, co-founder and Executive Director of the 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.