EQUINE ASSISTED GROWTH AND LEARNING ASSOCIATION (EAGALA) COLLABORATION WILL OFFER EQUINE ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY (EAP) FREE OF CHARGE TO FIRST RESPONDERS, CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES AS THEY TACKLE PTSD, GRIEF, TRAUMA AND OTHER EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIORAL CHALLENGES SANDY HOOK, Conn.
What does EAGALA stand for?
EAGALA stands for Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- External Advisory Group
- Extra Attacker Goal (hockey)
- L'Espoir a Gauche (French: Hope Left)
- East ASEAN Growth Area
- Eastern Amputee Golf Association
- Egyptian Agribusiness Association
- Energy Action Grants Agency (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on AIDS (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on Antibiotics (Australia)
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning
- Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance (Australia)
- Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (Maryland)
- Entreprise des Arts Graphiques et Bureautique (French: Graphic Arts and Corporate Office; Algeria)
- Escuela Argentina General Belgrano (Spanish: Argentina General Belgrano School)
- Euro-Asia GameBoy
- Early Adenocarcinoma of the Gastric Cardia
- East Alabama Gun Club (Phenix City, AL)
- Eastern Africa Grain Council (Kenya)
- Emilia's Acrobatics, Gymnastics and Cheerleading (Columbia, MD)
- Ente Autonomo Gestione Cinema (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certified by Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association, or EAGALA, TK Ranch helps residents develop non-verbal communication skills, assertiveness, confidence, creative thinking, leadership and problem-solving skills, as well as teamwork and relationships.
7, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In a move to streamline hundreds of equine assisted programs across the country and help veterans, active military, their families and families of the fallen gain access to much needed therapy, the Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association has formed EAGALA Military Services, it was announced by Lynn Thomas, Founder and Executive Director of the nonprofit.